Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the store. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
- Previous experience or working knowledge of retail operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Background check is required
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
Benefits available include:
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Pilot Travel Centers - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...