GENERAL FUNCTION: Ensures compliance with all card network regulatory requirements. Provides guidance to internal departments and new & established merchants of all levels on complex compliance issues as it relates to operating regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Develop, implement, and maintain internal systems and processes to ensure full compliance with card association rules and regulations.
- Execute the merchant PCI compliance program including the responsibility to interact with some of the largest and most significant customers of Vantiv
- Act as a liaison to the card associations providing interpretation of PCI audit program guidelines and compensating controls that may be used to meet audit standards.
- Ensure registration and report forms necessary to support merchant program operations with the card associations on behalf of Vantiv are submitted on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain appropriate advisory relationships with all operational units within Vantiv and all card associations.
- Coordinate all aspects of data compromise and breach incidents in compliance with association rules and regulations, including interaction with merchants and assessors, liability tracking, and management reporting.
- Develop training programs and continuing education programs as it relates to the specific rules or regulations to ensure business line staff maintains appropriate knowledge of card association programs.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience: Three to five years’ of related compliance work experience within the banking industry or a financial institution Merchant processing & supervisory experience preferred.
- Other Skills: Excellent communications, organizational, and follow up skills. Excellent people / relationship building skills. Must possess the ability to learn and navigate computer systems.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like.
-Extended viewing of CRT screen.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading integrated payment processor for businesses and financial institutions, processing more than 12.9...