Promote, market, and facilitate the overall sale of products of the bank. Contribute to the bank’s growth by the effective sale of bank services to new and existing customers with emphasis on courteous and professional service.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
This position reports to the President.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Merchant Manager (MM) is the key liaison between PointBank and the BuzzMerchants. This person is responsible for maintaining and building merchant relationships. The MM handles all merchant needs and questions as well as all outbound communication. The MM coordinates marketing efforts to the merchants as well as advises them individually on how to utilize the benefits of the program to maximize their ROI.
MM will work full time, approximately 20 hours per week in merchant meetings and 20 hours per week in marketing and reporting duties.
1. Manage the BuzzMerchant on-boarding process
2. Take and answer all incoming merchant questions
3. Manage merchant ads on bank TV screens
4. Review merchant activity reports monthly
5. Set face to face merchant meetings to discuss their program
6. Coordinate Marketing programs for merchants
7. Merchant Communication
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Attend all meetings and complete all training required to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Comply with all applicable Federal and State regulations and guidance associated with the performance of your job function.
- Comply with all applicable BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures associated with the performance of your job function, including participation in required training and identifications of suspicious activity.
- Responsible for making suggestions to improve branch/departmental operations and overall bank.
- Perform other duties and assignments within the bank at Management’s request; accept periodic cross-training, works in other branches if needed.