Located at the top of the Exhibition lift, midway between the Highland Bowl and the base area, the Merry-Go-Round features extensive international menu offerings including unique vegetarian selections. Our “Fast Kids” menu features Smart Foods and Sensible Choices with a focus on nutritionally balanced meals.
We serve paninis, pastas, freshly created salads and an enticing grill menu. Many of our dishes and desserts feature all natural and organic ingredients with creations by local food artisans.
Warm-up in the “Inferno Café” and Bar, which uses organic beans in all of our coffee drinks and serves biodynamic and organic wines in addition to a full-service bar.
Serve food and beverage in a timely, friendly, and professional manner according to established standards and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take orders of Food & Alcohol
- Is knowledgeable of products & services offered at restaurant
- Practices up-selling/cross-selling
- Is articulate & knowledgeable in food & wine, the history of the restaurant & Aspen/Snowmass
- Creates a warm & welcoming environment for customers & staff
- Setup restaurant and/or Deck (weather permitting) to approved seating plan
- Tend to fire place if applicable
- Assists with snow removal
- Breakdown & clearing of restaurant as directed for change in service / seating
- Cleaning & polishing of service essentials
- Washroom & cleaning assignments
- Cash & credit handling, presenting of final invoices to customers & tending checks.
- Balancing closeouts to supervisor at end of shift (before leaving property)
- Flexible with schedule (day, evening, night, weekends and holidays)
Education & License/Certifications
Some Spanish preferred
- 2 years as waiter/bartender preferred
- POS system, credit card & cash handling procedures experience preferred
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to handle cash & credit card transactions
- Ability to balance close outs
Kneeling, bending, and standing, for extended periods.
Able to lift 50 pounds
Work in hot and steamy environment
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Aspen Skiing Company Hospitality standards.
Aspen Skiing Company - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Aspen Skiing Company says, "let it snow, let snow, let it snow." The company owns and operates four ski resorts in Colorado,...