Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, Washington, D.C., Houston, Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo and São Paulo. Established in 1884, the Firm currently has more than 800 lawyers. On
a world-wide basis, the Firm provides coordinated legal advice on the largest and most complex corporate transactions and litigation matters in industries which include financial services, insurance, power and natural resources, consumer products, services,
technology, telecommunications, media, pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries.
The Messenger is responsible for retrieving, delivering and obtaining signatures for all packages that arrive to assigned floors. Monday through Friday from 12 pm to 8 pm.
- Retrieving, delivering and obtaining signatures when necessary for all packages that arrive to assigned floors, meeting time obligations for UPS, DHL, FedEx and other time sensitive packages
- Log all outgoing and incoming packages that arrive to and from the assigned floors
- Keep a neat and accurate log for retrieval and review purposes
- Keep mini-rooms neat, clean and fully stocked with copier and mailing supplies
- Send and retrieve packages via the conveyor system
- Scan and retrieve signature for all incoming FedEx, UPS and special mail deliveries via PS Ship arrival system for delivery
- Answer phone calls and reply to leave word light on phone in mini-rooms when necessary
- Make deliveries during the day to and from Chrysler East and Chrysler West locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Less than one year of experience required
We offer a challenging and congenial work environment and salary commensurate with experience. Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to carry up to 50lbs, ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time, ability to climb stairs
To Apply: Qualified and interested candidates must submit a resume with cover letter, including salary requirements by applying directly to this posting. If available, also attach your resume in MS Word format.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES/NO PHONE CALLS