A rapidly growing, privately held manufacturing company in the Lancaster area is seeking Machine Operators. We are an entrepreneurial company that has an overflow of orders and is expanding our operation nationally on a daily basis. We offer a unique opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and solid references.
The primary machinery operated draws in, straightens and cuts steel rod to length, in preparation for threading operations. The ideal candidate would possess Wire Drawing, Straightening, Cutting and/or Threading experience of 3-5 years. Candidates with
3-5 years of metal fabrication e xperience and machine operators willing to learn new operations and machinery will be considered.
Skill sets needed are:
1. Setting up of metal stock to load machines, ranging from ¼ “ through 1” diameter wire
2. Setting tool holders, cutting tools, collets, cams and gears
3. Trouble shooting equipment and product problems, performing basic repairs
4. Using gauges, micrometers, and other basic hand tools
5. Documenting work performed, Quality Standards and outcome, and production information
6. Proactively engage in operating a safe and efficient operation
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package, with substantial incentive programs that offer top performers top dollars !!
To apply, forward your resume, with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm Monday-Friday at:
AATP Mid-Atlantic Division, 731 Martha Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601
Company complies with all local, state and federal employment laws
Monster - 2 years ago