Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. With over $10.2B in global sales, Stanley is viewed as a world leader in the marketplace. We currently have an opening for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Metals Plant Supervisor.
This position coordinates and directs the plant's quality systems, production and related activities in keeping wih overall plans and objectives developed with the executive levels of management.
Also this position:
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leads product quality to ensure product integrity and analyzes Manufacturing methods while suggesting improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains shop compliance with company policies, roles and disciplines as necessary and becomes involved and participates in the resolution of disciplinary problems.
- Coordinate tool room and maintenance activities. Insures that implemented production and production-related systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Schedules tool changes and material as per production control through direct reports.
- Recommends and assists in justifying additional equipment which may improve overall operation.
- Schedules meetings with cross-functional team members for company objectives, new systems, and procedures. Takes steps to insure that production utilization levels are in line wih plant standards and explain negative variances.
- Insures and enforces that all health and saftey practices are in compliance with OSHA.
- Maintains acceptable housekeeping practices through subordinates.
- Insures maximum and efficient use of all production equipment and personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a related discipline.
- Five to seven years of experience in direct supervision.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems and be knowledgeable of materials used in manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to supervise all aspects of production and related support equipment.
Monster - 8 months ago