Field Service Supervisor
Liberty Utilities Arkansas
Pine Bluff, AR
PURPOSE / ACCOUNTABILITY
Accurately reads water meters, interpreting and recording volumes used and reporting such volumes. Performs meter tests, meter change outs, and maintains meter shop and other meter related work that may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Know and abide by company's safety policy and procedures.
- Perform meter testing and recording duties as required including record keeping and meter scrapping.
- Perform meter reading duties as assigned.
- Perform Field Service Person duties as assigned.
- Perform routine meter box and meter setting maintenance.
- Perform meter reading information transfer using company automated systems.
- Keep daily records of time worked and materials used.
- Accurately track meter stock and perform monthly meter inventory count.
- Perform leak detection.
- Perform meter change outs as assigned.
- Perform office and office grounds maintenance.
- Available to respond to after-hours company emergencies.
- 18,000 meters read monthly
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Job Specific Competencies
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Arkansas driver’s license
- One year’s experience in utility meter reading or field work preferred.
- Physical: Ability to drive to job site, walk for extended periods on flat and uneven terrain, climb stairs, bend and stoop. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Sensory: Ability to read, speak, converse and give direction.
- Mental: Ability to understand policies and procedures relating to meter reading duties.
- Ability to maintain scheduled meter reading productivity with an error rate not exceeding 1% within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time over uneven terrain in inclement weather
- Ability to read and interpret maps
- Basic computer skills and understanding of MS Windows
Liberty Utilities provides a superior customer experience through walk-in customer centers, locally focused conservation and energy...