We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service in the Utilities and Energy industry.
Our Customer Meter Services Department has several openings for temporary and permanent Meter Service Technicians to work in the field servicing our customers in our various locations in Massachusetts. Meter Service Representatives are responsible for the daily installation of gas meters at residential/commercial properties and changing gas meters in accordance with company policies.
Emergency calls maybe required.
DUTIES AS FOLLOWS :
- Must have a high school education or the equivalent.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and ability, high degree of dependability, and capable of exercising good judgement.
- Must pass Company physical and qualifying tests.
- Must have Massachusetts Driver’s License and be in good physical condition.
- Must be an approved driver of Company trucks.
- All meter reading (Pedestrian, AMR, soft off & on)
- Physical offs
- ERT changes
- Leak Survey and Leak Surveillance (including leak classification)
- Field collections
- Wires down standby
- Assist on two-person assignments as needed
This position is a covered classification under D.O.T. Anti-Drug-Alcohol program regulations and candidates are required to pass a drug test.
Monster - 2 years ago
It's not gridlock but a lock on the Grid that is a good thing for National Grid. It is the sole owner and operator of the electricity...