The Manager facilitates Methadone Program management and patient care, performs utilization review, performance improvement and quality improvement. The Manager provides direct patient care, coordinates and works with the leadership team, reviews program management reports, ensures compliance of standards of care, diversion control, infection control, community education, assists with staff competency evaluations, ensures cultural diversity is respected and assures that the program remains in compliance with JCAHO, State and SAMHSA accreditation standards.
1. Master’s Degree in the Human Services Field
2. Certified in CPR
1. One year experience in the field of Mental Health
2. One year experience in program management
3. Good communication skills.
1. Licensed Independent Practitioner as Psychologist, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Master’s Level Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, Social Worker or Counselor
2. Three years experience in Methadone treatment or substance abuse treatment
3. Two years experience performing program coordination
The University of Kansas Physicians - 17 months ago