Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Metrics Reporting Analyst
• Produce comprehensive monthly management reporting packages and ad hoc reporting
• Analyze, evaluate and track metrics related to fraud losses within Citi and KRIs that measure branch effectiveness control
• Make reporting recommendations based on data analyzed related to trends and common issues.
• Support the FSU analytics group in the development and preparation of surveillance metrics
• Work with the Fraud Surveillance Unit reporting team to continue to development and enhance COEM’s metrics program
• Support COEM management on achieving organizational initiatives
Technical Skills and Experience
• 3+ year’s experience in a similar Metrics & Reporting role
• Advance Excel Skills required. Macro and database skills a plus.
• Experience with Business Objects a plus
• Managing and reporting any project deliverables
• Analytical and "quick thinker" - demonstrated ability to quickly respond and perform within a changing environment
• Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought.
• Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent priorities
Citi - 20 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...