Job Title : Metrics and Reporting Junior Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
- The UAT Metrics and Reporting Analyst would design, modify and extrapolate data from SharePoint to create reports, and KPIs.
- Understand the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining the technology solutions to support any future business requirements. The responsibilities for this individual include:
- Define the architecture required to organize, process, and present business intelligence data in an optimized fashion to drive reporting and analytics.
- Develop innovative and creative Business Intelligence output based on interpretation and analysis with the intent to improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategy.
- Ensure data consistency and quality in SharePoint.
- Experience with building dashboards, scorecards, reports, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Ability to work in a priority-driven environment, managing multiple and changing tasks.
- Develops and establishes procedures/documentation for supported automation of reports, dashboards and KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2007, PowerPoint, Visio and advance Excel including pivot charts, and visual basic.
- Demonstrated experience and success in defining, delivering, and supporting against detailed requirement specifications.
- Excellent time management and work prioritization, ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and collaboration skills.
- Business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting) required.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science.
Desirable Experience : In-depth knowledge of UAT test cycle methodology .
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
- Familiar with planning, coordinating and executing testing processes, which includes development of test plans, test case development and defect resolution processes.
- Knowledge of creating and executing test cases
Monster - 17 months ago
Park Computer Systems, Inc. is an e-business integration organization, founded in 1995 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Fremont,...