- Calibration technician experienced in inspection, measuring, and test equipment (IM&TE) calibration and repair.
- Perform maintenance, calibration, modification, and testing on a wide variety of sophisticated physical, dimensional and electrical related IM&TE in the laboratory and manufacturing environments.
- Calibrations related to pressure, electrical, torque, mass, load, force, temperature, with particular emphasis in industrial furnaces and ovens.
- Experience in electromechanical IM&TE, Honeywell generated test fixtures, and data-acquisition systems is preferable.
- Maintains a record system of the calibration status of each gage or instrument calibrated.
- The applicant should have a thorough comprehension of ANZI Z-540, ISO 9001 and ISO 10012 and AMS 2750.
- Perform a variety of duties with latitude for making modifications and adjustments as necessary, be able to troubleshoot and correct malfunctions.
- Under remote supervision, performs a variety of technical tasks of increased complexity including installation, testing and minor repairs on various equipment.
- Applies working technical knowledge to perform simple tasks in working on equipment, following verbal or written instructions which cover all procedures.
- Candidate will be expected to perform duties under demanding schedule and regulatory requirements with the experience to interact with customer and regulatory auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
HS degree plus 2 years of directly related experience.
Must be able to physically lift up to 35 lbs.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
- PMEL trained or equivalent highly preferred. Should have a thorough comprehension of ANSI Z-540, ISO 9001 and ISO 100012.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to communicate directly with customers in a professional manner.
- Working knowledge of standard PC applications including MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint and MSAccess and usage of calibrating system software such as BenchTop.
- Knowledge of current and/or related metrology laboratory management software also preferred.
- Test automation programming skills is a plus.
- Must be able to interface effectively with other personnel.
- Must perform work safely, in compliance with HS&E requirements, and take actions to ensure a safe working environment.
- Applicant must have excellent physical troubleshooting and repair skills, experienced with high accuracy instrument measurements and be familiar with a wide variety of manufacturer's measurements and manufacturer's IM&TE, electronic troubleshooting also preferred.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...