Responsible for performing day to day calibrations in a primary level metrology laboratory setting. Responsible for vendor relationships and procurement of consumables and services used in metrology laboratory. Reports directly to Metrology Lead.
- Basic understanding of metrology concepts
- Statistical Process Control (basic concepts)
- Uncertainty Calculations (basic concepts)
- Thermodynamic knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the following calibrations:
- Electronic Calibration Repair
- AD/DC Volts
- AC/DC Current
- 1-2 years Metrology Lab experience
- 3-5 years Calibration experience
- Will organize and prepare technical documentation necessary to ensure support of cGMP operations.
- Will have had success working with new equipment and be able to work cross functionally with other organizations in the company to support goals.
- Perform assigned monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual preventive maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that all documentation is filled out properly and that all repair and
calibration related activities are conducted in accordance with written cGMP
- Revise old or establish new procedures for the Calibration Program to meet cGMP requirements.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized including all shops, storage areas, mechanical rooms and electrical areas.
- Collect and organize technical data from equipment manufacturers, equipment users, and engineering personnel.
- Provide assistance with identification, purchase, and organization of spare parts to ensure spare parts availability.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Engineering, and various quality organizations as necessary to minimize customer impact and insure equipment availability.
- Troubleshooting: Must be proficient in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical failures.
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities...