Under close supervision, responsible for reviewing batch records and in-process documentation for accuracy and selects appropriate method within equipment control system. Understands various metrics and measurements in performance of job duties.
Essential Job Functions:
This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Reviews batch records and in-process documentation for accuracy.
- Selects the appropriate recipe(s) in equipment control system.
- Understands various metrics and measurements in use.
- Ensures project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
- Performs minor maintenance of equipment.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Business and personal computer hardware and software applications.
Equipment, process rooms and manufacturing area SOPs and cGMPs.
Mathematical calculation and measurement methods and practices.
Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations.
Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing and pulling, stooping and crouching climbing and walking, vision to monitor, occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing up to 50-70 pounds. Work is performed in manufacturing environment where noise level may vary from moderate to loud. Work performed may require the use of a respirator and incumbents may be subject to a Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) to determine eligibility for fit-testing.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Working independently as well as in a group.
- Managing multiple projects, duties and assignments.
- Interpreting and applying Federal, state and local policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
High School diploma or equivalent, and minimum of two (2) or more years experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Watson Pharmaceuticals - 17 months ago