National Instruments is seeking an experienced Mfg Supply Chain Business Solutions Analyst (BA). The Business Analyst's primary role is to serve as the liaison between a business area and the information technology team. The successful analyst works as a business expert for the respective functional area and is able to analyze current and future business processes, make suggestions for continuous improvement, articulate requirements to meet business objectives, and finally define proposed solutions for these requirements. These solutions may consist of new or changed processes, people, or technologies. Working with both the business areas and the development teams, the BA will work on the full development life cycle from project initiation through implementation and post-support.
• Providing thorough communication to business owners
• Providing functional expertise to one or more business areas
• Process evaluation /improvement
• Prioritizing business and project requirements
• Defining project purpose and cost/benefit analysis
• Project planning and management to balance project resource, timeline and scope
• Defining and documenting process flows
• Testing & QA
• End user training
• Degree in MIS or Business with concentration on Information Technology
• 3-5 years as a Business Analyst or equivalent
• 3-5 years proven track record of successfully implementing large scale Supply Chain Tools, including detailed solution design, architecture and business process impact analysis
• Self starter - Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to communicate ideas with influence outside working group
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Solution-driven - Ability to identify/analyze problems and develop solutions
• Experience with Oracle eBusiness Value Chain Planning applications required (ASCP a must, Rapid Planning is a plus)
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 6,300 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries. For the past 14 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America. Glassdoor.com also recently named NI as one of America's "Best Places to Work," and BusinessWeek included NI in its "Best Places to Launch A Career" list.
National Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent work environment, and a competitive and well-rounded compensation and benefits package, including an on-site medical clinic; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(K) with NI match; profit sharing; restricted stock plan; employee discounted stock purchase plan; on-site fitness center and wellness program; and much more.
National Instruments Corporation is a supplier of measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in a range of...