Lang-Mekra North America, LLC, a tier 1 supplier of vision systems to the heavy trucking industry located NE of Columbia, SC is seeking a strong, detailed oriented Lean Manufacturing Engineer.
• Design and manage the assembly and production lines.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Good time management skills are required.
• Highly team oriented.
• Able to work in fast paced and changing environment.
• Able to bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
• Able to multi-task effectively and work within given time constraints.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• 4 year engineering degree required; preferably in manufacturing engineering.
• Black belt certification a plus
• Experience with designing assembly / production lines with ergonomics in mind.
• Lean manufacturing experience required.
• Project management experience required.
• Continuous improvement experience required.
• Hands on technical experience required.
Lang-Mekra provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes health and dental coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, flexible spending account and paid time off.
To be considered for this position you must apply through the following link:
Must be willing to relocate to South Carolina. Replies to candidates under consideration only. Please no phone calls or recruiting / staffing agencies. EOE.
Lang Mekra North America - 10 months ago