The Manager, Collections position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations in the Collections Department and leading the team in outstanding quality and productivity. This supervisory position ensures that the collections team has the talent to achieve organizational goals.
• Operations Management. Plans, schedules and coordinates the work of the department to achieve stated goals. Monitors and ensures all activities are performed consistent with established company guidelines. Effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
• Productivity Management. Ensures that productivity goals and standards set by the department are consistently met or exceeded. Monitors team coverage of responsibilities and accurately tracks daily attendance to assist with redistribution of work as necessary to achieve set targets. Promptly addresses and resolves issues impacting productivity. Builds trust, respect and a commitment through communication and positive reinforcement to create a tradition of maintaining and exceeding internal and external expectations.
• Quality Management. Ensures that the expected level of quality set by the department is consistently met or exceeded. Verifies completeness and accuracy of the work of direct reports. Promptly addresses and resolves issues impacting quality.
• People Management. Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work. Builds and maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner. Be a visual and verbal support to team by remaining accessible and maximizing time on the floor on a daily basis communicating unavailability to staff in advance.
• Performance Management. Provides guidance and effectively coach employees to achieve desired results and overall performance, encouraging discussions for realistic achievement plans for long-term growth. Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results. Maintains consistency in applying company and departmental policy decision by accurately and timely documenting employee files, including attendance, performance information, documented warnings, time off requests, coaching information, training information, etc.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in a related field. College degree preferred.
• 5+ years Experience with AR/Collections Management.
• Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
• 5 to 7+ year’s proven and progressive project and/or business reporting/analysis experience
supporting assigned businesses or functions, or equivalent.
• Strong problem‐solving, lateral thinking, communications, project management, planning
organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with personal computers
• Knowledge of the business and functional units supported, their products, services and
processes and pertinent regulations impacting their delivery.
• Ability to deal with personnel at all levels, exercise discretion on confidential matters
Connolly iHealth Technologies, LLC
- 15 months ago - save job
Connolly's most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture...