Posting Job Title: Mgr, Contractors Tech Ops
Requisition #: 144511BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Contract Technical Operations Manager for our Technical Operations Department in San Antonio, TX. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Responsible for the overall standardization, management and motivation of the Contracting Firms, Managing Contract Labor expense / budget and achieving and/or exceeding budgeted goals.
- Must have the ability to work well in stressful situations and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication, people and leadership skills.
- Planning, computer (MS Word, Excel, Access) and analytical skills required.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license and an excellent driving record.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Adhere to company philosophies, vision and mission.
- Assist in development and implementation strategies that achieve company and department goals.
- Adhere to and monitor departmental and company quality control procedures.
- Address customer concerns related to Contracting Firms
- Complete weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of department payroll.
- Track, Trend and Take Action on Contracting Firms Performance Metrics.
- Regional Reporting of Contracting Firms Performance and Staffing
- Reverse Billing
o Track, Trend, and Validate Penalties and Charge Backs across South Texas
o Standardize Contract Adherence Across South Texas to be more in alignment with Texas
- Technician Number Range Standardization
- Standardizing Onboarding and Badging across Texas
o This position will be responsible to streamline and standardize with the rest of Texas
- Data Mine, Report and Analyze Contracting Firm Performance and work with Local Directors to facilitate nest steps.
- Validate and Approve Contracting Firms Scorecards
- Work with Local Directors, Contract Coordinators and Contracting Firms to monitor and report Contracting Firm Staffing and Point Loads.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Two to three years Contracting supervisory experience required.
Train, motivate, coach and maintain a staff of Contract Coordinators, Supervise, Manage and Lead Contracting Firms. Track, Trend, and Take Action on Performance Metrics of Contracting Firms. Coordinate, Manage, and give Direction to Contract Coordinators and Contracting Firms.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...