Posting Job Title Mgr, Field Sales Requisition # 142904BR Posting Location San Antonio, TX, US Area of Interest Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Manager for our Residential Sales Department in San Antonio, TX. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
NOTE : Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applications with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
Responsible for the overall management and motivation of the residential sales team, managing expense budget and achieving and/or exceeding budgeted goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must have the ability to work well in stressful situations and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication, people and leadership skills. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Planning, computer (MS Word, Excel, Access) and analytical skills required.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license and an excellent driving record.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Adhere to company philosophies, vision and mission.
- Assist in development and implementation of door-to-door sales strategies that achieve company and department goals.
- Adhere to and monitor departmental and company quality control procedures. Plan and execute direct sales effort to acquire incremental basic residential customers.
- Assist in development and management of expense budget and monthly re-forecasts.
- Develop and manage team incentive and motivation programs.
- Coordinate the basic acquisition sales effort with operations, marketing, and other intra-company departments.
- Address customer concerns related to sales and staff.- Complete weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of department payroll.
- Assist and track affiliates incentive programs.
- Drive out new build developments.
- Monitor and maintain lead inventory.
- Maintain vendor contacts for departmental needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Two to three years sales supervisory experience required.
Train, motivate, coach and maintain a staff of residential sales supervisors and representatives. Conduct required roll call meetings. FCC Unit_TWC 5675 Controlling Establishment ID 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...