Lead, coach and mentor a team to make decisions, using judgment and courage
Inspire and encourage your team to deliver a consistently positive candidate and hiring manager experience
Apply business acumen to consult with clients, influence business outcomes and teach your team to think and act strategically
Use judgement to ensure the proper distribution of workload and consistent delivery of services Effectively execute for customers, prioritize needs, cascade clear deliverables to your team and manage their performance to achieve expected outcomes and objectives while minimizing escalations
Lead change with courage, leading your team and others to shared vision
Actively build trust and collaborate with stakeholders. Ensure that these relationships are built on integrity and company core values, and that the employment brand is improved by these relationships
Build strong teams by communicating for impact and effectively managing team performance
Act as global account manager for Global Talent Acquisition team and host regular meetings with partners to identify opportunities or challenges and plan accordingly
Utilize metrics and intelligence to maximize the recruitment process and to track progress against resourcing plans
Offer new and better ways to deliver customer delight
- A minimum of 10 years cumulative, progressive recruitment experience in a high volume environment with management and recruitment experience.
- 3 years managing people in a staffing environment
- Able to understand the technology of the company and high-level business considerations.
- Future thinker who takes business plans and translate them into effective recruiting strategy.
- Strong business acumen and ability to effectively integrate staffing into the business’ ability to deliver results.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve ambiguous and complex issues.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with clients, customers and partners across different levels and backgrounds.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, “can do” positive approach and ability to be flexible and adapt to rapidly changing business environments.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically & execute tactically always solving for short and long term results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience managing data, creating metrics and analytics, interpreting and presenting data and information effectively in a business context.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Symantec - 20 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...