Posting Job Title: Mgr, IntelligentHome Sales
Requisition #: 143788BR
Posting Location: Farmers Branch, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Mgr, Intelligent Home Sales for our Marketing & Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The location for this position is flexible and may be located in Austin, San Antonio or Dallas, TX.
Please note: Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applications with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
Time Warner Cable is looking for a dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit to bring his/her industry knowledge and experience to help develop and lead our Field Sales strategy in Texas. IntelligentHome is our newest product, which offers complete security and home management service that is re-shaping the future of the Home Security and Management Industry.
Time Warner Cable is currently the second largest telecommunications company providing Video, Internet, Phone and Home Security services. With over 30 years of experience in the Security Alarm Industry, Time Warner Cable is well positioned to experience significant growth in association with the IntelligentHome product expansion. Time Warner Cable is proud to own and operate a 5 Diamond rated Monitoring Center.
The Area Sales Manager for Time Warner Cable IntelligentHome will be responsible for developing the strategic sales direction across the Southern California region. The ideal candidate will provide leadership and strategic insight to:
- The end-2-end sales process
- Channel sales strategy & demand generation
- Cross-functional partnership with support groups and key stakeholders
- Compensation & incentive programs
- Back office sales support
- Integration of Time Warner Cable Intelligent Home with core lines of business
Additionally, he/she will develop the long-range regional sales plan for Time Warner Cable IntelligentHome, ensuring that sales targets are met or exceeded.
Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Exceed sales goals
- Enhancing sales processes
- Managing lead and appointment flows
- Leading a team of supervisor(s) and residential sales in-home consultants
- Expanding sales strategies into new markets
- Partner with the Product & Acquisition Marketing to recommend strategy, direction and goals for advertising and point of sales efforts
- Analyzes competitive market trends and adjusts sales strategy accordingly by tying the home security product to existing products
- Conduct frequent sales meetings
- Provide periodic updates and presentations to senior leadership
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience leading a sales organization within the Home Security industry with an emphasis in business development, and preferably a Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
Other important qualifications/experience includes:
- Successful track record exceeding sales goals
- Developing business processes to support an overarching sales strategy
- Defining strategies for new product launches
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive business and operational experience leading across multiple market
- Valid and active Texas driver's license and safe driving record required.- Applicable state and local licenses are required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver effective sales presentations and implement sales strategies
- Demonstrated leadership skills in creating an accountability and results-driven culture
- Ability to teach, show, coach and develop sales employees and leaders
- Proven success identifying process improvement opportunities and implement solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to travel frequently across the Texas serviceable area (Dallas, San Antonio, Austin), with a potential for some out-of-state travel.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00500 - Farmers Branch
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...