Under general direction, supervises and coordinates the distribution of vehicles within the zone in accordance with market demand
• Supervise, plan, and direct the ordering, allocation and distribution of vehicles to regional dealers.
• Work with port managers to coordinate the timely receipt, processing, and shipment of vehicles.
• Develop objectives and compile statistical data to determine dealer sales and availability trends, activity, performance, and registrations.
• Maintain cross-training program for staff on critical functions.
• Establish, manage, and communicate both quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
• Maximize the use of resources to meet business objectives (e.g., materials, technology, staff, budget)
• Acquire and apply professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgment to accomplish results that contribute to the strategic business plans.
• Redefine and simplify business processes. Apply technology and process improvement to increase efficiency.
• Promote a positive, supportive teamwork environment that fosters open communications and provides development and respect for individuals.
• Manage company car programs for assigned, lease and Zone pool cars.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
• Eight to ten years of prior exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience including five years as a District Sales Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager.
• Extensive travel is often required.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a MMSA approved driving record.
Mitsubishi - 9 months ago
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...