Posting Job Title: Mgr, Retention
Requisition #: 146419BR
Posting Location: West Columbia, SC, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable's East Region currently seeks Retention Managers for our Inbound Retention Department in our West Columbia, SC office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Retention Manager will oversee the day to day activities and performance management of in-house retention teams supporting in-bound customer retention efforts for the East Region. The position is responsible for the implementation and management of initiatives designed to meet or exceed the East Region customer, unit, and revenue retention goals. Monitoring and ongoing evaluation of supervisor and agent performance, competitive offers, trends and product positioning, retention offer usage, agent systems, performance reporting, and market analysis in order to ensure a positive customer experience and acceptable sales and retention performance.
- Provide day-to-day oversight for the in-bound East Region Retention efforts including management of a team of 4-6 supervisors and 50-70 retention agents.
- With senior management, establishes performance goals, in accordance with divisional financial/subscriber goals, for the Retention Department employees and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Direct Management of in-house Retention team Supervisors and Retention Teams.
- Implement and ongoing management of customer retention strategies, performance metrics, compensation, and incentives.
- Collaborate with retention teams to identify new and modify existing tactics to improve customer retention performance.
- Help identify and implement "best practices" in order to achieve and or surpass product and new customer relationship retention and growth goals.
- Manages operations through statistical analysis of market-wide disconnects, downgrades, and call center statistics. Apply associated save and sales tactics required to maintain and grow customer base.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, discounted cable (in specified areas).
TIME WARNER CABLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FCC Unit_TWC: 3752 - South Carolina
Controlling Establishment ID: 00141 - West Columbia 3347 Platt Sprgs
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...