Posting Job Title Mgr, Telesales Requisition # 142755BR Posting Location San Antonio, TX, US Area of Interest Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Telesales Manager for our Commercial Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Manages the Texas Market Telesales program in conjunction with similar national efforts. Works with customers to set revenue objectives and develop business plans to achieve sales targets. Interfaces with the National groups for Regional representation and coordination on National Telesales activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Re-evaluates the Telesales Business Plan on a continual basis and oversees the execution of the Business Plan to meet revenue expectations.
- Develops and implements Regional Telesales marketing strategies to meet objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services.
- Develops and manages Telesales vendor contracts, promotions, programs, and account activities.
- Continually trains the Telesales vendors to ensure their understanding of Time Warner Cable's services is fully understood to increase potential revenue sold.
- Conducts weekly/quarterly reviews with Telesales vendors.
- Monitors Telesales' phone calls and continually find ways to coach, train and develop the success of the Telesales team.
- Forecasts, formulates, and manages market development budgets.
- Analyzes sales reports and market trends, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Acts as liaison between executive management and sales organization to ensure corporate marketing plans and sales activities coincide.
- Works with regional marketing, inside or outside agencies to develop promotions and promotional materials to increase sell through and return on investment.
- Prepares and presents ongoing reports to executive management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strong sales and team leader abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of data networking, telecommunications, cable, managed security, and remote access products and services.
- Understanding of network access technology and applications.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Familiarity with customer premise equipment (CPE), routers, servers, IP security and VPN software.
- HSD and Ethernet Wan Technology and Deployment Strategies
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Understanding of Time Warner Cable's products and services and internal processes.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in working in a quota bearing call center environment.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; and five to eight years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience FCC Unit_TWC 5675 Controlling Establishment ID 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...