Mgr Community Relations
Job ID 2013-22657 # Positions 1
Search Category Sales & Marketing
Type Regular Full-Time (30+ hours) Posted Date 4/23/2013
Additional Locations US-NY-New York
More information about this job:
Responsible for developing and managing relationships with key decision-makers that interact directly or indirectly with the Medicaid market and/or targeted indicatives/membership. Provides continuous enrollment presentation opportunities to Managed Care Associates in all available locations that lead to direct enrollments to achieve membership growth. Proactively as part of sales/managing team to successfully reach plan corporate goals (including but not limited to membership growth goals, community events, and activities)
1. Develops and manages relationships with key decision-makers.
2. Oversight of the development, implementation of territory management plans of Community Relations Coordinators.
3. Develop and execute community relations and sales/marketing strategies.
4. Manages community relations staff and their activity.
5. Assure coordination of all events.
6. Develop a reporting system and weekly/monthly report activities.
7. Determine through outcome of reporting the success/failure of targeted events for next step/year planning.
8. Establishing and communicating the Circle of Life concept externally throughout the community and internally throughout the plan.
9. Facilitating AMERIGROUP Foundation requests that foster plan/corporate goals.
10. Assuring the proper documentation of all events including photos and explanations is forwarded to Corporate Communications.
11. Managing staff to ensure that all efforts are being made to attain enrollment goals.
12. Establish baseline staff goals that support plan/corporate goals.
13. Monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly, the achievements of Community Relations Coordinators to measure individual success ratios accordingly.
14. Tracking individual achievement to prepare routine reports related to the Plan’s project enrollment.
15. Assuring staff compliance with all AMERIGROUP policies and procedures.
16. Manages activities of the Community Relations Coordinators in the field.
17. Developing and conducting a continuous enrollment presentation development program.
18. Developing and conducting office and field training for Community Relations Coordinator.
19. Receiving weekly/monthly reports from Community Relations Coordinators and submits to the AVP Marketing. Submits reports both weekly and monthly on community activities and results.
20. Works in conjunction with key plan departments to assist/assure material updates. Target as priority member and provider materials.
21. Assists AVP or Director of Marketing or VP MLTC in training and dissemination of materials, policies and rules.
22. Approve daily attendance or timesheets for subordinates.
23. Coordinating requests for leave of absence of subordinates with AVP and Associate Services.
24. Other duties as requested or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years relevant work experience and at least 1 year of leadership/management experience.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a motor vehicle.
Knowledge and Skills
- Effective time and people management skills, organization planning, budgeting setting goals and objectives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve problems in a positive way.
- Capable of delegating work.
- Strong, sensitive personality.
- Good evaluation skills.
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and sensitivity towards target population.
- Must be able to operate a computer, competent in MS Word, Excel, working knowledge of access a plus.
- Must be able to operate a telephone.
- Must be able to conduct and participate in meetings.
- 2 years ago - save job