Mgr HR Solutions Center TCHS (Job Number: 010423) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
The Human Resources Solutions Center (HRSC) function partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives, to respond to customer inquiries, to process HR transactions, and to administer standardized processes in order to significantly reduce HRBP and COE involvement in administrative tasks. The HRSC Manager will execute on the strategic direction from the HR Technology and Solutions Director and implement the transformation from a manual Human Resources recordkeeping, data management system and manual service approach to an online manager- and employee self-service model. Oversees the day-to-day operations including workflow, case management, quality customer service and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs). Partners with HR Technology to produce regular reports and metrics for HR leadership to facilitate decision-making and to measure both effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Manages the HR Solutions Center department that provides first level HR support for all Take Care Health Systems colleagues and handles various administrative activities.
- Develops, documents and monitors the HR Solutions Center customer support processes and procedures based on the HR Service Delivery model.
- Establishes clear, concise SLA’s between the HR Solutions Center and the business. Monitors activity to ensure SLAs are met and first time resolution meets or exceeds targets. Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience and implement recommendations as approved.
- Develops and implements HR service strategy for receiving/responding to telephonic, electronic and hard-copy inquiries. Drives standardization, simplification, and automation of processes/transactions in all areas of responsibility.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to measure and monitor team performance. Identify and address issues to ensure team and team members continue to deliver top quality services. Report the results to leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Oversee the data management processes and procedures, including self-service, ensuring proper documentation and communications are provided to team and end users. Monitor the transactional activities to ensure the changes are processed accurately and timely by the advisors. Regularly audit the HR data for continued increase in data quality. Periodically evaluate the processes and procedures to ensure processes are effective and efficient and aligned with Walgreens wherever possible.
- Oversee the administrative responsibilities including Leave of Absence, I-9 and employment verification processes (outsourced). Ensure that each process is well-defined, documented and monitored to ensure full compliance.
- Oversees the colleague files and ensure the processes are documented and communicated. Conform to the Corporate data retention schedule and internal security requirements for confidential HR data.
- Oversees the colleague portal content owned by the HR Solutions Center ensuring the policies and procedures are current. Monitor the portal utilization activity and drive for higher utilization and superior customer experience.
- Participates with the rest of the HR leadership team in the development of HR metrics, measurements, dashboards, score cards, management reporting, etc.
- Develops advisor training programs to ensure the staff is properly trained to effectively support customers and effectively handle internal processes.
- Creates a challenging and rewarding environment for team, encourages continuous improvement and provides training to new and existing employees.
- Leads team on establishing, documenting and managing organizational wide, internal HR processes. Aligns and integrates with HRBP’s in regards to updated policies.
- Performs and delivers supervisory activities, including workload distribution, development of objectives, coaching, performance and development plans, documentation and feedback. Holds team accountable for meeting individual and functional objectives.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or business administration and at least five (5) years of HR experience OR a High School Diploma and at least eight (8) years of HR experience.
- Experience managing an HR Service Center and developing key processes to support customers with policy, procedure and process issues or requests.
- Experience creating key performance indicators and SLAs and monitoring them to ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Experience with HRIS systems and data management procedures and processes.
- Experience consulting with customers and developing recommendations to support business requirements and address issues.
- Experience applying knowledge of FMLA and leave processes.
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- At least three (3) years of experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members.
- Experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
- Experience directly managing people (local and remote), including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...