The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Serve as a strategic partner and consultant to senior leadership by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive Human Resources (HR) services. This role will work with leaders and executives in assigned client groups on items including, but not limited to Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources/Organization Development or leadership experience
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and/or change management experience
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- SHRM certification or other HR industry equivalent
- Secondary language skill set
- Previous experience in Operations or Hospitality Industry
- Previous experience with Organization Development (OD)
Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 23 months ago