The Senior Account Manager is responsible for all sales activity within the assigned territory including the development of accounts, direct selling, and support of resellers within the territory. He or she will focus on ma rketing and selling the company's network security products to civilian and military agencies of the federal government to achieve the annual sales objectives set by the company. The Senior Account Manager will develop individual account penetration plans targeted to position the company's products in customer evironments on a long term basis and report progress to company management monthly or as requested. The Senior Account Manager is required to develop pipeline reports which reflect the potential demand for the company's product within the assigned territroy and to update the report weekly to reflect dynamic changes.
1) Pro-active identification, understanding, and analysis of customers' business applications, processing systems and needs in order to achieve annual sales objectives.
2) Develop individual customer account plans on a semi-annual basis with monthly updates.
3) Development of strategic plans which define the individual actions required to analyze the customers' potential applications of communications systems, educate and influence the customer on company's approach to communications systems security solutions and requirements for delivery of the solutions.
4) Instantiation and documentation of monthly sales/revenue projections on individual customer and specific identified sales proposals and update these projections weekly.
5) Quote pricing and delivery of products using the company approved price lists. Independently devise and manage customer approach plans. Solicit management approval when pricing or delivery requires deviation from published guidelines. Provide guidance and direction to proposal efforts based on knowledge of customer needs and expectations. Assist in developing proposal strategies in response to requests for proposals.
Minimum 10 years direct sales experience selling Information Technology (IT) products with 3 to 5 years experience selling IT products to Federal Govrnment market. Familiarity with U.S. Government IT security poilicies and communications architectures desired.
TS clearance required
Raytheon - 11 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...