Plans, directs, and evaluates the work of Application Development personnel in the development of new applications as well as revision to existing production systems. Communicates with users to develop and maintain a first hand knowledge of their plans, operations, problems, and opportunities. Assists IT management in refining and enforcing methods and procedures for systems analysis, design, programming and implementation. Reviews in-progress and completed work for completeness, quality, and adherence to standards.
1. A minimal of 5 years related work experience.
2. Expertise in structured systems analysis and design, user relations, data gathering techniques, and management information systems.
3. Expertise in relevant programming and job control languages.
4. Expertise in structured programming techniques.
5. Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving abilities.
6. Expertise in project planning and project management.
7. Management and communications skills.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield - 24 months ago