MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
The Mgr, Pricing Initiatives is responsible for leading transformational revenue management and pricing related initiatives. These initiatives include major process and systems implementations that build new capabilities for our organization, are cross functional in nature, and require significant influencing skills to develop, sell-in and implement. Strong Personal Impact is required to influence key stakeholders through great relationships with RVP’s, Dir of Business Strategy, Dir of Rev Mgmt & Finance, Sr. Dir Sales Finance and Sales General Managers. This position will Grow Talent primarily through new capabilities delivered to field sales roles including Business Analysts, Region Pricing Specialists and GM’s. Initiatives will be new to our organization, will leverage industry and CPG best practices in pricing, and will require aligning senior field leaders behind a future vision of what these new pricing capabilities will deliver.
Education level and/or experience
· 5+ years experience in some aspect of pricing—planning, analysis, execution/application, or reporting—in a CPG company
· Position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant retail beer experience, with preference on field sales and/or chain sales experience
· Knowledge of pricing and price promotion dynamics, and the ability to understand the long-term impact of pricing decisions
· Compelling evidence of (i) successful project leadership, (ii) exceptional communication and influence skills, (iii) successful process management & enterprise systems improvements, and (iv) proven corporate training development (e.g., authoring & training methods & procedures)
· Experience influencing senior leadership and successfully managing functional and cross-functional teams, especially liaising with sales forces
· MBA preferred, top school preferred, with quantitative experience/curriculum
Skills and/or knowledge
· Project Management : Disciplined project management and team management skills, with the ability to collaborate well across the organization.
· Results : Track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently take accountability and make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
· Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges. Able to act and react with speed even if limited information is available. Not afraid to take charge of a situation when trouble comes; can overcome resistance and take unpopular stands when necessary.
· Communication: Express ideas clearly, concisely and effectively; listens to and responds appropriately to others.
· Problem Solving: Use a discipline process to define problems, identify root causes, evaluate data from a variety of sources, recognize patterns, generate alternative solutions, identify potential unintended consequences, and recommend the best solution.
· Flexibility: A natural tendency towards pragmatism and speed. Resourceful; able to quickly define and implement a change in approach to meet business needs, and still address stated priorities.
MillerCoors - 2 years ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...