OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading IT Solutions Provider with an exceptional track record of delivering results to its clients. With over 27 years of experience, time tested business acumen and a unique vendor neutral approach that ensures unbiased solution design, OnX is one of the world's leading IT Solution Providers. We "Design Build and Operate" complex, best-of-breed data and data center solutions for highly recognizable customers.
Our team is an elite group of industry veterans and we share the common goal of making OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. the most respected, agile, strategic, solution-centric leader in our space.
OnX Enterprise Solutions is recognized as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the third consecutive year.
OnX is currently looking for a Treasury & Credit Manager. We are open to the candidate being located within North America.
Maintain company’s cash position to ensure adequate working capital. Manage credit agreement compliance and monthly bank reporting. Maintain appropriate security and authorization of cash management transactions. Manage Accounts Receivable and credit functions including invoicing, cash application, collections and establishing and monitoring customer credit limits. Manage Accounts Payable Supervisor and Weighted Average Days Outstanding. Prepare working capital reports for management including 13-week cash forecasts. Assist Controller with other treasury and AR related objectives. Assist with year-end audit as necessary.
- Manage daily cash position in US & related entities.
- Monitor ABL compliance including monthly FCCR & weekly BBC reporting
- Manage AR supervisor and invoicing, cash application and collection processes
- Prepare daily and monthly cash reports, manage working capital
- Establish and review customer credit limits/review and approve sales transactions
- Process ABL borrowings, set up all electronic ACH & wire payments
- Perform end-of-month order review and post month-end internal audit review
- Assist controller with other projects, external audits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. MBA or CPA a plus.
- 5-7 years combined experience in treasury and credit management
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Deep understanding of cost of capital
- Strong personality/team-oriented
- Must be organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and have a sense of urgency
- Work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software / Get Paid collection software
- Experience with managing & reporting under ABL debt structure
- Willing to occasionally work in excess of 45 hours/week which occurs at month-end.