Manage the day-to-day activities of the Managed Service Desk including the onboarding of New Hires and the Install, Adds, Moves and Changes of the personal computing environment.
- Evaluate the work activity; ensuring service levels are being met
- Monitor key performance indicators such as Abandonment, First Call Resolution, Customer Satisfaction and Task SLA
- Perform the Incident Manager Role as prescribed in the delivery of the ITSM project
- Accountable for the delivery of the training agreed upon training activities to the Managed Services Staff
- Accountable for maintaining core competencies of the managed service's team
- Perform daily-weekly-monthly metric reporting around routine evaluations of the Service Desk staff to ensure team is knowledgeable on the core competencies
- Act as a point of escalation for Incident and Service Request tickets
- Ensure technical documentation through a Publishing and Approving role in ITSM
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
8+ years of relevant experience. Demonstrates extensive working knowledge of the primary discipline and an advancing knowledge of related disciplines. Helps to establish procedures and has good technical / business writing skills. May help train staff.
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com . No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 11 months ago