WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX Inc. today!
Manager of Technical Accounting serves as the resource for accounting topics, managerial support of the accounting department, financial reporting, and auditing directives both internally and externally.
At WEX Inc. , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- SEC reporting experience required
- 5-10 Years of accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior management experience in an accounting field
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Strong team building skills
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...