We are looking for experienced architects who can successfully deliver enterprise-level business intelligence projects. Hands-on experience with relevant tools and technologies is a must, however the successful candidate must also have polished communication skills and be able to offer technical leadership and guidance working as part of the Lunexa team.
- Architect the MicroStrategy and EDW components
- Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures
- Develop and maintain the database solutions for the release and deployment between enterprise environments
- Ownership of projects and responsible for deliverables
- Provide technical leadership and development for MicroStrategy Suite of Tools
- Maintain ongoing functionality of MicroStrategy software and hardware environments
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation
- Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing reports
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for ongoing development projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of MSTR Development and progressive experience
- Developed and maintained reporting solutions for large applications
- Managed release and deployment of data solutions for large applications
- Hands-on development with MicroStrategy is required, obviously
- Prior experience with an ETL highly desired (Informatica)
- Supported development and quality assurance teams on data/database/meta-data issues
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills
- Ability to meet and exceed project deadlines
- Ability to work with other departments and all levels of the company
- Strong dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service support and delivery procedures
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
The various tools, software, systems, and applications you should already know are:
- Ability to provide both logical and physical data modeling
- Ability to use most common SQL Server services
- Expertise in T/PL/SQL and database scripting
- Superior knowledge of data warehousing
- Provide technical leadership Data Mapping
- Proficient with BI & ETL tool development and implementation processes
- Proficient in Database Architectures and data mappings.
Lunexa is a consulting firm focused on providing advisory and implementation services to help clients unlock opportunities from their data...