We are looking for experienced developers and architects who can successfully deliver enterprise-level business intelligence projects. Hands-on experience with relevant tools and technologies is a must, however the successful candidate must also have polished communication skills and be able to offer technical leadership and guidance working as part of the Lunexa team.
In this role, you will provide Lunexa clients with strategic, analytical and technical support for all their business intelligence activities. You will work with the business to understand requirements and will develop and deliver business intelligence solutions. You are a fit for this role if you have end -to- end expertise in business intelligence, or, if you are a specialist in either ETL, business intelligence or data warehousing solutions and are excited to broaden your skill set across the entire business intelligence and data warehousing space.
- Architect the MicroStrategy and EDW components
- Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures
- Develop and maintain the database solutions for the release and deployment between enterprise environments
- Ownership of projects and responsible for deliverables
- Provide technical leadership and development for MicroStrategy Suite of Tools
- Maintain ongoing functionality of MicroStrategy software and hardware environments
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation
- Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing reports
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for ongoing development projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of MSTR Development and progressive experience
- Developed and maintained reporting solutions for large applications
- Managed release and deployment of data solutions for large applications
- Hands-on development with MicroStrategy is required, obviously
- Prior experience with an ETL highly desired (Informatica)
- Supported development and quality assurance teams on data/database/meta-data issues
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills
- Ability to meet and exceed project deadlines
- Ability to work with other departments and all levels of the company
- Strong dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service support and delivery procedures
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide both logical and physical data modeling
- Ability to use most common SQL Server services
- Expertise in T/PL/SQL and database scripting
- Superior knowledge of data warehousing
- Provide technical leadership Data Mapping
- Proficient with BI & ETL tool development and implementation processes
- Proficient in Database Architectures and data mappings.
Claraview - 18 months ago