The MicroStrategy SME will support each phase of the development cycle, including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation and Production Support.
- Design, optimize, develop, and debug new cubes, dashboards, and reports.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, optimize, and debug existing Microstrategy objects.
- Plan and implement the upgrade of the MicroStrategy version and will support the upgrade of the operating environment.
- Create technical design deliverables.
- Experience developing solutions in MicroStrategy (preferably v9.0 to v9.2), including cubes, dashboards and reports.
- Experience performing MicroStrategy Administration to include installation and configuration, security controls, and performance management.
- Experience constructing data decomposition diagrams, providing data flow diagrams, and documenting the process.
- Experience identifying and documenting data quality issues and data patterns.
- Clear communication skills
- 3+ Years experience using other Business Intelligence Reporting / Querying tools as well various ETL Tools. (Examples- Informatica, Cognos, and Business Objects).
- 3+ years experience with ETL tools such as DataStage.
- 5+ Years experience writing SQL code for database access, modification, and construction including stored procedures.
- Active TSA/DHS MBI clearance highly preferred.