Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a long term contract opportunity for a Microbiologis t Technician . This position is for a top manufacturer in the Biotechnology industry located in Tampa, FL.
Perform routine testing for the release of raw materials, finished products, stability samples and R & D products. Perform environmental and utility monitoring is aseptic areas.
Assume the responsibility for the GMP and Environmental Health and Safety procedure awareness and compliance within the respective area.
- Perform routine assays for endotoxin, potency, sterility, bioburden, microbial limits and preservative effectiveness on various finished products and/or raw materials
- Perform identification of organisms
- Maintain laboratory cultures
- Record all data into computer database system
- Maintain good documentation practices in laboratory notebook
About Kelly Services ®
- BS in Microbiology, Biology or related
- 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent aseptic technique
- GMP experience required
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Download WorkWire ™ , a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...