ADVANCED TESTING LABORATORY
The Science of Testing - The Art of Serving
Celebrating 25 years of service, Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ATL) is a provider of contract laboratory and managed scientific, engineering, regulatory and IT insourcing services for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and consumer product companies worldwide.
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Microbiologist to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking, and possess outstanding leadership development and/or technical skills, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence.
- Perform immunoassay assays on a daily basis
- Perform Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC 96 Well Assays)
- Molecular Techniques: DNA Extractions, isolation techniques, Nanodrop, MicroSeq and PCR
- Perform Petrifilm and Biofilm Methods
- Sample prep, instrument prep, running the tests, analyzing the data and troubleshooting
- Perform data analysis on all results and help to interpret those results for the client
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Biology or Microbiology
- Ideal candidates will also have direct experience with experimental design and statistical analysis for systems biology experiments.
- Minimum of 6 industry months experience in molecular biology or microbiology.
- Solid Experience micropipetting with great accuracy
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Immunostaining and Cryopreservation skills are a plus.
- Previous experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and/or food and beverage industries is required. Experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Advanced Testing Laboratory offers competitive pay and benefits. Advanced Testing Laboratory offers an outstanding benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Advanced Testing Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc - 26 days ago