ADVANCED TESTING LABORATORY
The Science of Testing - The Art of Serving
Celebrating 25 years of service, Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ATL) is a provider of contract laboratory and managed scientific, engineering, regulatory and IT insourcing services for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and consumer product companies worldwide.
ATL is performing a search for a Microbiologist. This associate will be responsible for performing microbial limits testing, endotoxin testing, water testing, bioburden determination and environmental monitoring within a cGMP environment. The associate will utilize basic laboratory equipment, including autoclaves, microscopes, mechanical pipettes and incubators. Additionally, this associate will follow internal SOPs, use Good Documentation Practices (GDP) to record set up information, read plates after incubation and communicate any discrepancies or deviations to management upon discovery.
- Conduct environmental and sample testing according to internal SOPs.
- Work in a clean room environment.
- Follow cGMP and GDP guidelines.
- Complete all necessary documentation.
- Operate autoclaves, pipettes and microscopes.
- Perform daily testing independently with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or related industry experience.
- Minimum one year experience working in a sterile or aseptic manufacturing facility.
- Six months to three years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical cGMP Microbiological laboratory is a strong plus.
- Proven experience communicating observations, issues and trends in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Desire to work as an individual contributor as well as a trusted team member.
- Established customer service skills.
- Good work ethic and highly motivated.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Advanced Testing Laboratory offers competitive pay and benefits.
Advanced Testing Laboratory offers an outstanding benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Advanced Testing Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.