Associate Scientist, Conjugation Chemistry
POSITION WILL BE IN THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
We are actively seeking two (2) Associate Scientists to join our Conjugation Chemistry group. The positions will be responsible mainly for active participation in the ongoing manufacturing of drug derivatives, and for conducting R&D work related to synthesis and antibody conjugation.
- Actively participate in cGMP campaigns for drug derivatives.
- Procure and interpret HPLC and LC-MS data for organic reaction products.
- Synthesize cross-linkers and activated drug derivatives for antibody conjugations.
- Prepare and analyze antibody conjugates.
- Clear and comprehensive recording of experiments in laboratory notebooks.
United States work visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We can only consider your candidacy if you have authorization to work in the United States for any employer . At the initial time of application, please indicate your work authorization status. Please also note that Immunomedics, Inc. is not an E-Verify employer and cannot assist EAD holders in extending their OPT authorization.
Please apply only if you meet all of the required qualifications listed above and provide salary history and/or expectations at the time of application. Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be part of a total compensation package that includes excellent benefits. Resumes without salary information will not be considered.
- Master's Degree in Chemistry.
- Strong background in Organic Chemistry is a must.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with conducting synthetic reactions, purifying products by chromatography, performing analyses, and interpreting data.
- Strong skills in HPLC analyses. Experience with LC-MS a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, follow-through, and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal candidate will offer enthusiasm, dedication, and the desire to contribute to a collaborative environment.