Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $1 billion in annual revenues and 13,000 employees across 170 sites in 35 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Microbiologist to support our Pharmaceutical Microbiology group in Indianapolis, IN.
Microbiologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform analyses for pharmaceutical microbiology (routine and non-routine)
· Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
· Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
· Perform collection of water/EM samples when required
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· At least one year experience in pharmaceutical industry
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in microbiology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Indianapolis, Indiana are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Lancaster Laboratories - 12 months ago
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...