Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating over 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Microbiologist to support our Bio/Pharmaceutical Microbiology group in Lancaster, PA.
Microbiologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform analyses for pharmaceutical microbiology (routine and non‑routine)
· Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
· Perform Organism Identification, Microbial Limits, Preservative Effectiveness Testing, Mycoplasma, and Bacteriophage Testing
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Knowledge in Non-Sterile Product testing and GMPs
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in microbiology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Tuesday through Saturday, 3:00 – 11:30 p.m., with weekend and holiday hours and overtime as needed. There also may be the need for travel and occasional overnight stays for sample collection or client visits. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Lancaster Laboratories - 13 months ago
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...