The Teva Pharmaceuticals Phoenix manufacturing facility is hiring for the position of Plant Technician Chemist and/or Microbiologist. This person would be on a daily work team that rotates shifts, conducts daily bench work, responsible for ensuring raw materials, packing materials, and finished product are tested. Work teams conduct problem analyses, investigations, instrument/method troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Technicians do various types of work including operating testing equipment, identify/improve procedures/results, develop individual capability in self and others, Technicians are expected to get involve, take charge of situations and confront business related problems. This would develop and conduct QA and/or QC programs, ensure systems are operating efficient and train others on methods and policies.
The preferred candidate would be:
1. A college graduate with a BA/BS in Chemistry/Microbiology . Additionally, GMP regulated Analytical or Microbiology Lab experience is preferred.
2. Capable of performing titrations, extractions, pH and viscosity tests, HPLC, IC, GC, IR, UV/VIS analyses and compendial testing.
3. Possess skills in decision-making, problem solving, independent judgment, communications, and a broad knowledge of laboratory procedures and practices.
4. Must be flexible with their schedule and rotate shifts as needed to cover production quality systems.
5. Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and pass approval in Arizona's E-verify program.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 12 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...