Required application materials: Official or unofficial transcripts, curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and cover letter. You can upload these materials to your applicant profile at any time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: teaching a lecture and lab course in general microbiology; developing curricula and materials as needed for course as well as study materials for students. The successful candidate will understand sterile technique and laboratory safety as well as proper student instruction in such areas.
Salary and Benefits: For full listing of benefits and faculty salary schedule, visit http://lccc.wy.edu/about/humanresources/benefits .
Priority Screening Date: Position is open until filled. Screening to begin April 1st, 2013.
Starting Date: August 19, 2013.
For information about Cheyenne click here .
- Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of the microbiology discipline.
- Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning.
- Participate in ongoing, systematic, and documented assessment of student learning for all courses, programs, and the College's general education core competencies.
- Comply with all college policies and procedures.
- Master's degree in a field related to this position from a regionally accredited institution.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Ph.D in field related to this position.
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 17 months ago