- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in computer operations and/or computer programming.
- Completion of a two year program of study from a vocational/technical school or community college in an area of data processing (excluding data entry) may substitute for the required experience.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment references check
- Drug screening
- Provide high school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points
- Shift is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Ability to correctly start up and shutdown a Windows based PC, think logically and apply knowledge in order to analyze and solve system malfunctions.
- Ability to communicate technical data in such a manner that an end user can be guided to a problem solution.
- Ability to perform user functions such as hooking up a printer and installing software.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
Apalachee Center, Inc. offers a rich benefits package to employees and their families, including medical, dental, life and disability...