Do you want to use your knowledge and experience in quality engineering, innovating products that change the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you! |
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all, Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, adopt-a-highway programs, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
This position is responsible for verifying, maintaining, qualifying and improving the quality of hybrid circuit assemblies produced by Starkey and Starkey's suppliers.
- 4 year Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Process Engineering required with at least 5 years of hands on experience evaluating hybrid, surface mount and/or microelectronic assemblies required.
- 0-3 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical, electromechanical or electronic surface mount assembly production experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with reliability testing and failure analysis required
- Knowledge of printed circuit board manufacturing required
- Knowledge of mechanical shock, vibration and environmental testing required
- Knowledge of flexible printed circuit board manufacturing desired
- Knowledge of direct-die-to-circuit board manufacturing desired
- Knowledge of electrical engineering desired
- Knowledge of RF/wireless engineering desired
- Knowledge of acoustic engineering desired
- Knowledge of metallurgy, plastics and chemistry desired
- Knowledge of DOE and SPC techniques desired
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing desired
- Knowledge of new product development systems desired
- Knowledge of quality systems desired
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Excellent people skills required
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 2 years ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...