Geocent, recently acknowledged as the Fastest Growing Technology Company in the Gulf Coast and New Orleans Region, offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Geocent is seeking a business consultant with 3+ years of experience to provide technical direction and leadership in the architecture, design, development and deployment of Microsoft solutions within our customer base. This consultant must have deep and broad technical skills in Microsoft .NET and related Microsoft technologies/products as well as strong communication and analytical skills.
• At least 3 years with the full systems development lifecycle, covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architecture
• Highly knowledgeable in developing User Controls, Web Controls and Web Parts in Microsoft .NET (C# or VB .NET)
• Extensive and specific development and architecture experience in Microsoft .NET 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
• Sound knowledge of design patterns
• Ability to create and modify stored procedures, triggers and functions as well as query, extract and update data in both SQL Server and Oracle databases
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet project goals within tight deadlines
• Ability to work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (i.e., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for the given requirements, with the ability to provide accurate estimates for projects
• Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
• Degree in computer science or a related field
• Microsoft certifications are highly preferred, but at a minimum the candidate must have the ability and willingness to pass relevant Microsoft certification exams
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
We provide technology solutions across a wide variety of functional areas. Our clients include government, defense, homeland security,...