We are seeking a positive, motivated and effective
Software Engineer for development of backend server and
cloud applications using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server.
In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to
help thousands of people lead a more normal and healthy
life. The individual will work in a small team of
software engineers under the supervision of a principal
.NET engineer developing cloud hosted solutions.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
and XML for Windows and Mac applications and mobile
- Work in an N Tier scalable server architecture
- Service oriented programmer
- Setup, configure and modify SQL server databases
- Develop Web services (WCF/SOAP and RESTful) using JSON
- Develop business services interfacing with a SQL
- Write requirements and design documentation for
provide weekly status updates.
- Participate in code reviews
- Support formal testing efforts
- Work with technical lead to develop schedules and
Computer Engineering from a four-year university or
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem solving
development experience in C#.
- Minimum 5 years Microsoft .NET server software
tools and best practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Windows development
- Experience in multi-threaded application
software developer with good communication skills.
- Positive, motivated, effective team-oriented
Ability to contrast different design approaches and
communicate the best choice for the current needs.
the business needs in a simple quick and effective
- Approach to design involves simplicity and meeting
development a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Self starter
- Top tier performer
- Experience or interest in mobile software
- Knowledge of medical device design and documentation
About Dexcom Inc
DexCom Inc. is a publicly traded company listed in the
NASDAQ stock exchange. We have been FDA approved and
commercially released three generations of continuous
We offer an excellent benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long term
disability, 401(k), flexible spending account, a
discounted employee stock purchase plan, paid time off,
on-site fitness center, and a great work environment.
Division/Department : 43-Elec Eng Software
# of Openings : 1
DexCom - 23 months ago