Are you interested in becoming part of an IT department supporting one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all, Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, adopt-a-highway programs, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a variety of templates, user account administration, best practices recommendations, training, mentoring, development and on-going support for the Microsoft Applications supported by collaborative applications.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
- 1-2 years of Customer Support
- Experience with Project Server and requirements gathering a plus
- General familiarity with SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- General familiarity with SharePoint Designer & Designer Workflows
Skills & Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute work with minimal direction in rapidly changing environment
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- 2 years ago - save job